Building a strong business case to drive adoption and growth of GIS in the Middle East
GIS in the Middle East is nearing a point of maturity where professionals are looking to progress beyond data capture and management towards analysis and application. There are however still hurdles that are preventing further investment, which includes overall management buy-in, data quality and the ability to demonstrate a tangible return on investment.
To this end, ADSIC in partnership with IQPC is pleased to develop the 2nd annual GIS Forum MENA where experts from different industry verticals will meet to share case studies and best practice to support further advances in GIS development, with one common theme – developing a strong business case for GIS through exploring commercial applications and demonstrating ROI
- Gain insight from top government organisations leading the development of GIS in the Middle East and discover how you can be part of this development
- Less talk and more walk – hear directly from the organisations who are developing and using GIS platforms.
- Join industry peers as they seek to develop best practice in GIS development, assess the latest technologies and help you to discover new opportunities
- It is all about information sharing – the Middle East’s only forum dedicated to strategic and commercial development of GIS helping you get buy-in from the people that matter most
- Facilitating cross sector learning and knowledge share to give you insights into how GIS is being used in other sectors and how it can be applied in your field
Who should attend?
- Heads of Data or Information Management
- GIS Units Heads
- GIS Project Leaders
- Heads of Engineering
- VP/Heads of Planning
- Geospatial and data management specialists
- GIS Advisors